WHEEL TRADE-IN AND EXCHANGE PROGRAM
If you are interested in trading or updating your factory wheels or just in selling us those good original OEM rims taking up space in your garage for the past few years, it has never been easier!
Our Wheel Trade-In and Exchange Program is designed with you in mind, with an easy and reliable process:
- Let us know by filling out and submitting our Wheel Trade-In form.
You can include up to four (4) pictures of your wheels (up to 1 mb in size each, pdf, jpg, jpeg, gif or png formats). Try to zoom in on the worst defects or scratches of the wheels.
- We determine and agree on an exchange value of your core.
- You purchase the reconditioned rim(s) on our website’s OEM Wheels Store or our eBay Store.
- Once the purchased factory rim(s) arrive at your address, you can use the same packaging to box the core(s)
- We issue a pickup order to UPS for the core(s) at your address
- Once the core(s) arrive to our central warehouse in Houston, we will credit the agreed value on the original form of payment used on the purchase of the replacement rim(s) (PayPal, Google Checkout, Credit Cards, etc).
Access the Wheel Trade-In Form here
Looking for a particular wheel or tire?
Try our Wheel and Tire Request form
Just fill in the form with your vehicle’s information and we will search through out our warehouses for the exact factory wheel or name brand tire you are looking for.
Purchase with confidence!
Read our Return and Exchange Policy here
We want you completely satisfied with the purchase of our OEM rims, if we do not hit on the mark for whatever reason, you are secured by our Return Policy and the PayPal Buyer protection program.
Do you have more questions?
Visit our section on Frequently Asked Questions
Every question deserves an answer. In our FAQ section you will find answered questions from some of our customer, from inquiries about the nature of our factory wheels, to shipping of brand name tires and from questions on wheel repair and customizing to information on our recycling efforts.